Hide SMS app

Nedly

Sep 5, 2011
Not looking to hide it from my lock screen like everyone else, I want to know if there's an app where I can hide text messages sent by certain people in an app, in other words hide texts from my girl sent by other girls hopefully that helps you understand what i need lol ... any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Jailbroken:
You can hide contacts and conversations with BiteSMS.

Stock:
If she has access to the phone and you don't use a passcode lock, I don't think there is very much you can do aside from disabling previews and deleting the messages after you read them.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
As I understand it you do not want certain girls send messages to your DD ? Have them blocked from your carrier (I believe that should be possible)
I think the issue is his girlfriend seeing said messages, not that the OP doesn't want to receive them in the first place ;)

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
If you're concerned about others reading your media use a passcode. If that doesn't solve your problems, jailbreak and poof everything you want to hide. There are a few Cydia apps which you can use to lock individual apps to improve personal security.