Hiding messages

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Gg1

Jan 9, 2012
I just got the iPhone 4s I was wondering about any good message hiding apps. My girl goes in my phone all the time. Please someone help. I need some simple and good.

~DS~

Bronze
Dec 18, 2011
I don't think there is...but there is a jailbreak tweak...using passcode to lock apps. There is no jailbreak tool for iPhone 4S yet however.

Gg1

Jan 9, 2012
Ok there is no app for hiding messages.? I just came from Android and I had the evo. Android has an app called my calculator that hides everything inside the phone and it looks like a calculator. No apps like this one?

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
I don't think there is...but there is a jailbreak tweak...using passcode to lock apps. There is no jailbreak tool for iPhone 4S yet however.
Yes there are several stock apps like that.
Spycalc
Also keep your media safe is another one.
All require you of course to move stuff into them but allow you to keep videos pics and texts safe. Hidden behind a calculator like you said.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
So how do the way work if someone is calling your phone? Will it hide calls and text messages?
I don't think so. I know spycalc doesn't. Haven't had much use with kyms. I don't think stock phone will allow you to divert calls or texts. Jailbreak will allow you to do that.