Hiking/backpacking!

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Cool. Sounds like fun! Is it legal to carry guns on that trail? They are banned at the national parks around here, regardless if you have a permit or not. Your yellow, plastic egg carton reminded me that I need to make some small fire starters for camping. I wanted to try something I heard about online. You use cardboard egg cutouts, dryer lint and wax to make them.

Cool. Sounds like fun! Is it legal to carry guns on that trail? They are banned at the national parks around here, regardless if you have a permit or not. Your yellow, plastic egg carton reminded me that I need to make some small fire starters for camping. I wanted to try something I heard about online. You use cardboard egg cutouts, dryer lint and wax to make them.
The section we are hiking is state forest so we can open carry. This is the first time I will be carrying on a hike so we will see how it goes. Lots of bear sightings and porcupine sightings on the sections we are going over the past few weeks.

The fire starter method works phenomenal! The Mrs. Seen it on I think pintrest and we tried it and works perfectly. Plus we have one of those sensy candles so the excess wax is abundant!