Votes: 7 41.2%
  • ehh...I just throw mine in Pocket

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

ADDam

Bronze
Mar 2, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
Which do you prefer? I'm pretty Sure that I'll be ordering the Inno.case and I'm wondering if I should get their clip or Use my Holster that I had for my BB Curve (Fits iPhone...kinda) in addition to the innocase. Is the phone WAY more vulnerable to damage in the Clip?

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
no offense meant to anyone, but i can't stand people that wear phones (of any variety) clipped to their belts... as if it's a badge or something.

i do, however, have a cheap clip attached to the sun-visor in my car. much easier to answer a call there than to dig it out of my pocket... safer than throwing it in the passenger seat, and more comfortable than sitting on it.

saysay

Bronze
Feb 7, 2008
Holsters are worse than pockets imo and clip is just...not great. Pocket ftw

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
no offense meant to anyone, but i can't stand people that wear phones (of any variety) clipped to their belts... as if it's a badge or something.

i do, however, have a cheap clip attached to the sun-visor in my car. much easier to answer a call there than to dig it out of my pocket... safer than throwing it in the passenger seat, and more comfortable than sitting on it.
I wear mine on my belt, not as a badge of honor or anything, but because when it is in my pocket I can't hear it ringing. I have poor hearing thanks to years of shooting in the military. I will take it off my belt when they release a copy of the phone with a ringer volume even half as loud as my previous phones.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
it does vibrate, you know.

anyway, I'm sure some people do have practical reasons for using clips or holsters... I just haven't come across any.

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
i wear my phone on a clip and a holster never got with the whole phone in the pocket thing...especially with my iPhone...do i wear it as a badge...nope...but pockets are not for phones...they just weren't built to hold money, wallets, keys, cigarettes, a lighter, and a iPhone or any phone for that matter... i don't wear tight jeans with tiny pockets but its still too much for me...plus a clip/holster is just that much easier to access the phone...i love it at school because i take a drawing glass and i can sit on my stool and clip the phone onto my belt and have the headphones plugged in and not have to worry about them falling out when i stand up...i tend to wear my pants below my waist....:p

mad_vtak

Bronze
Dec 21, 2007
I've been using the Seidio case and holster combo. I've been using holster since maybe my 2nd phone i've ever owned. And i had about 6-7 phones in the past 3 years. Only reason i like to use holster is because some time when i have to many thing in my pocks i fear my screen will get scratched. So now with my iPhone i keep it screen in on the holster. Just to be on the safe side.