Holy crap you can send MMS on you iPhone!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

adseguy

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Holy crap I don't know how to use the search button.

Covered many times. A quick search would have saved you and time :)

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
OMG YOU CAN REPOST KNOWN INFORMATION!

whoawhoawhoawhoa.. check this guys! the iPhone, MAKES PHONECALLS! IT'S A PHONE, AND AN IPOD!

ok i've had my fun, sorry >.>

but yeah, it's about time you found it out ^_^

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines

whoawhoawhoawhoa.. check this guys! the iPhone, MAKES PHONECALLS! IT'S A PHONE, AND AN IPOD!

I wouldn't exactly consider myself a "weathered " poster, Mr. September. You sure are piling them up the last four days aren't you?:laugh2:

bard108

Bronze
Sep 19, 2007
just been trying this in the UK and on Vodafone all my messages have been bounced. It's the right address i'm 100% sure... anyone got any ideas?

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007

YOU'RE KIDDING!
I thought it was it just a fancy clock.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
haha maybe..

but if you take into account that at my job, i sit on here for 6hours, i REALLY could have been a genius by now.

i'm also trying to keep this place up with some humor since it's been a lil down lately..

and i've also be known to help a few times so.. i know consider my self a whore, well at least not in the forum sense :p(just kidding ladies, i'm like a cuddly puppy)

mikeKICKz

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
SAN DIEGO
haha maybe..

but if you take into account that at my job, i sit on here for 6hours, i REALLY could have been a genius by now.

i'm also trying to keep this place up with some humor since it's been a lil down lately..

and i've also be known to help a few times so.. i know consider my self a whore, well at least not in the forum sense :p(just kidding ladies, i'm like a cuddly puppy)

you've earned it.