Holy crap you can send MMS on you iPhone!

adseguy

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Holy crap I don't know how to use the search button.

Covered many times. A quick search would have saved you and time :)

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
OMG YOU CAN REPOST KNOWN INFORMATION!

whoawhoawhoawhoa.. check this guys! the iPhone, MAKES PHONECALLS! IT'S A PHONE, AND AN IPOD!

ok i've had my fun, sorry >.>

but yeah, it's about time you found it out ^_^

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines

whoawhoawhoawhoa.. check this guys! the iPhone, MAKES PHONECALLS! IT'S A PHONE, AND AN IPOD!

I wouldn't exactly consider myself a "weathered " poster, Mr. September. You sure are piling them up the last four days aren't you?:laugh2:

bard108

Bronze
Sep 19, 2007
just been trying this in the UK and on Vodafone all my messages have been bounced. It's the right address i'm 100% sure... anyone got any ideas?

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007

YOU'RE KIDDING!
I thought it was it just a fancy clock.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
haha maybe..

but if you take into account that at my job, i sit on here for 6hours, i REALLY could have been a genius by now.

i'm also trying to keep this place up with some humor since it's been a lil down lately..

and i've also be known to help a few times so.. i know consider my self a whore, well at least not in the forum sense :p(just kidding ladies, i'm like a cuddly puppy)

mikeKICKz

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
SAN DIEGO
haha maybe..

but if you take into account that at my job, i sit on here for 6hours, i REALLY could have been a genius by now.

i'm also trying to keep this place up with some humor since it's been a lil down lately..

and i've also be known to help a few times so.. i know consider my self a whore, well at least not in the forum sense :p(just kidding ladies, i'm like a cuddly puppy)

you've earned it.