Holy crap you can send MMS on you iPhone!

gulbane

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
Ive tried this - and it never works. I have tried to send my wife a MMS messaging sending it to the AT and T address.....nothing. :/

I also tried with Verizon and also nothing.

adseguy

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Ive tried this - and it never works. I have tried to send my wife a MMS messaging sending it to the AT and T address.....nothing. :/

I also tried with Verizon and also nothing.
I've noticed that if I take a picture in landscape mode it won't send but otherwise it works fine. Try that and let us know.

damstr

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
New to me as well. Thanks!

unitas

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
It doesn't work for me, I tried it last night and I'm still waiting for the mms. Does it appear in the sms screen or does it go to email?

SoleAddict23

Bronze
Sep 16, 2007
it's not working for me. i'm trying to send a picture to a verizon wireless user. it won't let me. i'll go to my mail and it'll reload and the picture message that i've sent, pops up under my mail. but under To: i put my friends verizon wireless number. what am i doing wrong?

greenjbhsd

Silver
Jul 13, 2007
Mileage may vary using this technique. I sent one to my wife, she is on Verizon and uses a Chocolate phone (in case it is the phone not the provider) and she got the image within 20 minutes as a text. Send the same one to my work friend, she did not get it, she is on T-mobile and I think it is an LG phone, sent it 6 more times, never got it. Tried a different one, never got it, had my wife send her a different one on her phone, went immediately. My boss send me one, it took 2 days to arrive.

Apple implemented the least useful method of mms you can ask for!

kakofonix

Silver
Oct 2, 2007
Same here...using AT&T...ended up in my inbox but addressed to the number I tried to send to!:(