Holy new iPad, Batman!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

InyigoMontoya

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 17, 2011
Indiana
I was going to being the new toy with me to work today, but then I wouldn't have gotten any work done. So - I left it home with her and I guess I'll play around with it tonight. Gonna be a long day.

InyigoMontoya

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 17, 2011
Indiana
Excellent. I'm sure you'll both get lots of great use out of it. It really is an amazing device.
You know, I was not really sold on the idea but I used it for about 30 minutes last night and I'm converted. I still doubt I would've gone out and bought one, but since it's free...

In this case I wonder who is the lucky one?
Time will tell. She's pretty much not tech savvy at all. But she's warming up to it real quick. Hopefully we'll get equal use.

InyigoMontoya

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 17, 2011
Indiana
I'm a Master Scheduler at a production facility for a global brand company. Pretty sure the only thing me bringing the iPad to work would accomplish is me getting absolutely nothing done.

InyigoMontoya

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 17, 2011
Indiana
Not likely - my LT is still running XP Pro. :eek:

The company just recently started passing out iPhones and iPads at levels MUCH higher than me. Pretty sure the trickle down isn't going to work here. Which sucks. But I may end up using Keynote and Numbers a bit - if they can be translated to work on a Windows machine.

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
Not likely - my LT is still running XP Pro. :eek:

The company just recently started passing out iPhones and iPads at levels MUCH higher than me. Pretty sure the trickle down isn't going to work here. Which sucks. But I may end up using Keynote and Numbers a bit - if they can be translated to work on a Windows machine.
You know we may work at the same company haha