Home Button sends to Favourite Contacts :S

Owgasm

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
Hey All,

This has happened to me 3-4 times, but yesterday, 3 times in a day.

I don't know what i did, but i think the phone confused itself with something and each time i clicked the home button, it didn't go home, it went to the favourite contact page.

I couldn't put it on standby or turn it off. I had to hold both to reset it and then wait a few minutes for it to do its thing and get it up and running again.

Anyone get this problem?

Its really annoying.

llrickman

Contributor
Silver
Jan 12, 2008
Albuquerque , NM
Settings>>General>> Home Button>> the select ipod or home if you don't want it going to your favs

Owgasm

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
oh :S so its not an error.
It said when its clicked twice. So lets say i want it at favourites for double click but i can never get out, how to i get back to home?

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
oh :S so its not an error.
It said when its clicked twice. So lets say i want it at favourites for double click but i can never get out, how to i get back to home?
Just hit the home button again.:p

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Sometimes mine freaks out. I have the double-click on the home button set to go to favorites, but sometimes the ipod controls come up...

kevlar08

Zealot
Gold
Jul 3, 2008
Colorado
if you are actively playing a song the double click will take you to the ipod mini menu, if you don't have a song playing the double push will take you to your favs. a single click will always take you to your home menu

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
if you are actively playing a song the double click will take you to the ipod mini menu, if you don't have a song playing the double push will take you to your favs. a single click will always take you to your home menu
This is at work when I am not playing any music. Unless I accidentally hit the ipod and am playing music without noticing?

BaLLi5t1c

Bronze
Jul 3, 2008
Mine glitched before and wouldn't exit the Favorites menu so I just reset it (hold power button and home key until Apple logo comes back up) and then it was working fine.

Owgasm

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
same as mine - balls.

I have had the music controls come up on the slide thing though when it was glitching :S

little bob

Bronze
Jul 28, 2007
there is a setting in the 'settings' section that you can select what you want a double click to do: favorites or ipod controlls.