"Home" email default

Discussion in 'iPhone 4' started by Phoulish1, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Phoulish1

Phoulish1 New Member

Since 90% of my contacts are businesss related, is there a way to change the email default in Contacts from "home" to "work"?

2. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

I believe you're asking if there is a way to change them all at once. Is this correct? If so, then not to my knowledge. But to answer your question, there is already a label in the edit function when you click on your contact, titled "work". You can also add your own custom label.

I just thought of something else. Are you possibly asking if there is a way when you type your contacts name in if it will automatically choose work? When you type your contacts name in, it will show both emails and you can choose the work email.

Sent using iCafe app

3. Phoulish1

Phoulish1 New Member

Thank you, but no. I meant that when entering a new contact, the email address automatically defaults to 'home'. I understand that there's a drop-down list from which you can select 'work' but I was hoping I could make 'work' the default.

4. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

Unfortunately, I have not seen or heard of a way to do this. If there happens to be a way, then I hope that person that knows comes forward. :)