Home screen - blank - rSBT icons

rvizay

Oct 29, 2007
When i was trying to arrange the icons using rSBT, I pressed by mistake "no icons" button and saved it.

All the icons in the home screen gone except, phone, mail, safari and ipod.

Please advise me to get back the home screen.

Vijay

Attachments

patrick_83

Bronze
Oct 11, 2007
Illinois
install dock using iBrickr on PC or breezy on mac, then it adds a little starburst at the bottom right of the phone. Press and hold the star burst and drag your finger to the middle of the phone, this may be a little tricky at 1st and take a few tries, this will show all your programs. You can select customize to get to rSBT, or if you have an older version just rBST.

rvizay

Oct 29, 2007
Hi Patrick,
I will try your input and give you my feedback.

I also have another problem from today. When I press '0' in the phone no entering key pad, it freezes the phone. Then I have to press on/off button and home button for few seconds to restart. Do you have any suggestion for this screen freezing.

Kindly advise

Thanks
Vijay

install dock using iBrickr on PC or breezy on mac, then it adds a little starburst at the bottom right of the phone. Press and hold the star burst and drag your finger to the middle of the phone, this may be a little tricky at 1st and take a few tries, this will show all your programs. You can select customize to get to rSBT, or if you have an older version just rBST.

rvizay

Oct 29, 2007
Screen Freezing when Pressing "0" in dial key pad

Hi Patrick,
What a magic it was. I got all Icons back. It was really funny to use DOCK but great. Thank you for your solution.

Could you please advise me for the screen freezing while punching '0' in the key pad. Because of this, I am unable to dial any calls if the number has 'zero'. All the other number buttons are working good.

Please please help me. Attached pic is the frozen screen.

Thanks

Vijay

Hi Patrick,
I will try your input and give you my feedback.

I also have another problem from today. When I press '0' in the phone no entering key pad, it freezes the phone. Then I have to press on/off button and home button for few seconds to restart. Do you have any suggestion for this screen freezing.

Kindly advise

Thanks
Vijay

Attachments

patrick_83

Bronze
Oct 11, 2007
Illinois
Seems strange, i havnt seen that before. Do you have any special keypad of some kind enabled through customize? Thats all I can really think of.