Contributor
Silver
May 24, 2008
Mt.Carmel, PA
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Homeland[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Mystery[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2011-10-02[/RELEASE]

Creator: [SERIESAUTH]Howard Gordon[/SERIESAUTH], [SERIESAUTH]Alex Gansa[/SERIESAUTH], [SERIESAUTH]Gideon Raff[/SERIESAUTH]

Overview: [PLOT]Marine Sergeant Nicholas Brody is both a decorated hero and a serious threat. CIA officer Carrie Mathison is tops in her field despite being bipolar. The delicate dance these two complex characters perform, built on lies, suspicion, and desire, is at the heart of this gripping, emotional thriller in which nothing short of the fate of our nation is at stake.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Any Homeland fans in here? It comes on after Dexter and is in the middle of its second season. Great show!

Last edited by a moderator:

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I really have to start watching this show. My wife absolutely loves it, but I never invested the time in season 1, so won't watch it. Too many people like this show for it to not be good.

Nrevezzo

Bronze
Apr 15, 2009
Canton, Mi
I saw this yesterday on iTunes. Looks interesting. I'll probably rent it from Blockbuster. Cheaper than getting it from iTunes. The male lead in this looks like the guy from Band of Brothers.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I saw this yesterday on iTunes. Looks interesting. I'll probably rent it from Blockbuster. Cheaper than getting it from iTunes. The male lead in this looks like the guy from Band of Brothers.
It's the same guy. He was also in a short lived series called "Life", which I really enjoyed.

medenblik

Contributor
Silver
Mar 25, 2010
It's the same guy. He was also in a short lived series called "Life", which I really enjoyed.
Agree I liked the series LIFE....police detective trying to find truth on wife's killer.

He also played a great Major Winters in Band of Brothers

Hinezy

Contributor
Silver
May 24, 2008
Mt.Carmel, PA
Season finale was great! It seemed a little slow and I thought it was over and then, Boom!

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
We just started watching it. So good.

ivantwilliams

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 14, 2009
***SPOILER alert***

I can't wait for the next season to start! I'm so glad Saul is in charge and running things now. I hope his wife coming back, she is supportive and all that.

Now, as for the daughter of Brody. I simply CAN'T stand her acting. Just saying...

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I love this show, but refuse to click on the link because.. Spoilers.

When does it return?

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
I love this show, but refuse to click on the link because.. Spoilers.

When does it return?
"Given the premiere dates of the first three season, it is safe to assume that Season 4 of "Homeland" will premiere in the end of September or the first week of October." =)

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
"Given the premiere dates of the first three season, it is safe to assume that Season 4 of "Homeland" will premiere in the end of September or the first week of October." =)
Is that the show where Morena Baccarin gets naked? That's the only reason I'd watch. Loved her in Firefly.

Inara_Serra_with_the_lassiter.jpg
40.jpg

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Finally, a new season of a Homeland starts Sunday with two episodes. I wonder why the two episode start? Maybe things start slow and they don't want to lose the audience?

Sassytallsista

Contributor
Bronze
May 22, 2010
Texas
Finally, a new season of a Homeland starts Sunday with two episodes. I wonder why the two episode start? Maybe things start slow and they don't want to lose the audience?
I was wondering the same thing... maybe a shorter season?

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
This might be the best show of the fall. It's been a long two weeks waiting for this next episode.