Honest questions answered.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
nice your doing pretty well for yourself ranged. How old did you say you were 30?

Ranged30

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
Just turned 30 on the 5th and I do OK...;)

mac29

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
wikipedia

will wikipedia be available as a widget on the iPhone?

brinox

Bronze
Apr 30, 2007
  • You are chatting with Angelina, an Apple Expert
  • Hi, my name is Angelina. Welcome to Apple!
  • Angelina: How may I help you today?
  • Me: Hi Angelina. That is a hot name. You would not happen to be the one who adopts a lot of babies are you?
  • Angelina: <giggles> I can't say. What may I help you with today?
  • Me: Well I was wanting to see about the iPhone but was more interested in seeing if you wanted to go out to dinner?
  • Angelina: What would you like to know about the iPhone? As for dinner sounds good. Where are you from?
  • Me: I am from Texas. Honestly though I don't care that much about the iPhone. iPhone SchmiPhone if you know what I mean. How about 7:00 Friday night?
  • Angelina: Well I live in Albany, New York. Is that going to be a problem?
  • Me: No problem. E-mail me your address and I will be there 7:00pm Friday Night.
  • Angelina: Sounds Good. Anything else I can help you with?
  • Me: Oh yeah, since it is Friday, why don't you bring one of those iPhone thingys with you so I can take a look.
  • Angelina: Ummm hmm Okay I will bring one for you.
  • Me: Excellent.

hahaha excellent indeed. that made my day! (note, i have tonsilitis...)

ilLegalBeagle

Bronze
Jun 12, 2007
Outstanding intercourse.... err... Conversation with Angelina! I wish all customer reps were that hot.. err... accommodating...

ilLegalBeagle

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
How do you do those conversations? I can't find the link on Apple.com

JackBauer

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
New York
You are chatting with Michele W, an Apple Expert
Hi, my name is Michele W. Welcome to Apple!
Would you like help with your shopping?
No, can you give me any tips on how to get an iPhone on the first day?
No I can't. I would recommend just visiting our website on June 29th!

Why can't Michael be like Angelina?

mrpacijr

Jun 24, 2007
Okay I just chatted with another person online at Apple.com and they did in fact say I could purchase the iPhone on the 29th at 6p online...but what they wouldn't say is how long it would take me to get it or anything about shipping. I am willing to bet that this online purchasing thing is nothin more than a pre order for the next shipment of phones once they sell out in stores this Friday

thinkart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
Mid-MO
Guys, just because someone else on another site has the same username doesn't imply that it is the same person. Haven't you ever tried to sign up for a site before and the username you always use is taken? It's happened to me before. You all are being so rude and just jumping to conclusions. If you don't like what he is saying, please don't stay in the thread and complain, you can just ignore it.
uh, i realize your point. i didn't assume it was him only because of the name. his car that he posted on here was also in his posts on there.:p

Kollizion

Jun 25, 2007
Ok I was just kidding about everything. But I was right about many things. I might not work for Apple, but I applied. Sorry to disappoint some of you but look at the info and 80+ pages you wrote. Some of you guessed right. I am a teenager, but that is not my post. Thanks for your patience. This will be my last post. Kollizion signing off.

JnC

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Nice try. Note the screen name spelling and number of posts...

jtlax3

Bronze
May 31, 2007
Ok I was just kidding about everything. But I was right about many things. I might not work for Apple, but I applied. Sorry to disappoint some of you but look at the info and 80+ pages you wrote. Some of you guessed right. I am a teenager, but that is not my post. Thanks for your patience. This will be my last post. Kollizion signing off.
hahahahahahahahaha, that's a good one. kollizion with two l's and only one post under his belt.

Jun 23, 2007
well done but got ya

now if you gave the bad idea to Apple to make special size sim cards, i swear i'll run after you for the rest of my life...

meyer1son

Jun 21, 2007
Great posting. Glad we can all get a good laugh out of the whole situation I wanted to believe him as much as you guys did! But we all will be very happy soon with iPhone in hand:cool:

Marksman

Bronze
Jun 4, 2007

Haha...

:mad:

mlass

Silver
Jun 19, 2007
Less than 96 hours to go. I need to visit an Apple Store. You got any more BS Car Crash. You got at least got 60,000+ people looking for you. We need a Comic Relief and I need more stuff to read.:cool::cool::cool:

kolizion

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
afternoon ladies and gents.

so quick to gut the deer, and you havn't even seen one yet.
My hazy details, have still been details released before actual release.
and it's pretty hard to guess that accurately time and time again....

There have been over 100 iPhones released in the passed few months to beta testers all over the US in order to test data streaming and signal strength.

you should be happy to know that the input received has been awsome. and the phone has over-performed it's expectations .. even in semi low signal areas.

I'm sorry your upset about the sim card... but if you think of the logic behind Apples decision, it makes a bit more sense. Would you want someone taking your idea and using it for un-intended reasons? Apple re-invented the phone, why are they not allowed to protect the investment?

Nothing aside from basic service and wi-fi will work on the unit outside of ATT...

Currently each low end ATT store will have an absolute minimum of 50 phones...

so if your one and 50, you will definatly get a phone.

as far as the online sales... i'm still sticking by what i've been told. They will not go on sale for 29 days after launch.

we'll see you all soon.
disbelievers included.