Honest questions answered.

fsunole755

Jul 2, 2007
Software Issues?

Hi all - Has anyone else been experiencing the phone closing out of whatever program you might be using, e.g. iPod, Safari and reverting back to the main screen? Mine has done this about 10 times since I bought it on Friday. Thanks.

Standog

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Hi all - Has anyone else been experiencing the phone closing out of whatever program you might be using, e.g. iPod, Safari and reverting back to the main screen? Mine has done this about 10 times since I bought it on Friday. Thanks.
I hadn't noticed it before, but it did happen to me a few times today. I'm sure it'll be addressed in a forthcoming patch.

SmartAlx

Zealot
Gold
Jun 7, 2007
I don't know why you all are posting replies to this thread. It's pretty obvious that Kolizion was a fraud. (He said there would be a GPS attachment.)

This thread needs to be locked.

fsunole755

Jul 2, 2007
Yeah, it's starting to happen more often, which is a little alarming. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

bluetiger20

Jun 3, 2007
Oregon
sad.... and so many people bought into him..... ahh well. i was disconnected for this past week, so i logged on to see if he was real or not. too bad. whatever, we all have our precious now......

mlass

Silver
Jun 19, 2007
sad.... and so many people bought into him..... ahh well. i was disconnected for this past week, so i logged on to see if he was real or not. too bad. whatever, we all have our precious now......
I believe he is back on as Applejon

I

ipresource

Such a shame, this world is so full of people that are so full of s%$t. Hard to find anyone real anymore.