hooray for me!

H

Hayesimus

so long story super short, 3-time ex-con made death threats on me if I reported him for some vulgar things he said I me in the break room. Well I told HR anyway. So if I quit posting here soon... Gulp! They suspended him today and I'm not gonna rest til he's fired. So I'm wondering if I should expect his wrath. :S

H

Hayesimus

well I know if he does anything illegal then he goes back to prison to finish the remainder of his sentence. 6 years left I think. But if they just fire him then wouldthat constitute a parole voilation?

H

Hayesimus

No, i do not own a weapon. I'm particularly non-violent(pansie). I've never been in a fight. :S I'm spreadin the love not the hate lol. But alas, there are a tragic few who SOMEHOW have an issue with me. And there's only SOOO much a Chuck Norris Roundhouse Kick can accomplish anyway...

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
You say this guy is a 3-time con. Do you think he's really worried about becoming a 4-timer?
yeah i would bet he likes it in prison, but hates you enough to come after you.

i would
1. move
2. become part of the protective services program
3. buy a gun
4. buy a hitman to get him before he gets you

H

Hayesimus

You say this guy is a 3-time con. Do you think he's really worried about becoming a 4-timer?

well from what i've gathered, he was in prison for things like drug trafficing and stuff. never anything... MURDEROUS. :S so i'm hopin that means he will keep it that way...

H

Hayesimus

Scary, I recommend changing your name to Hayesimus and growing a beard.

- John

alas, i fear that would provide little help for he is aware of my online screen name Hayesimus. :S And a beard? Well, that would take the better part of a year to grow. lol. i only shave like once ever 8 days haha

up10ad

Genius
Gold
Aug 1, 2007
Fruita , CO
up10ad.com
Hayes my friend.... buy a gun and learn how to use it properly. :cool:

It takes a lot to put a parolee back in prison. I was a parole officer for the State of Maryland back in the 70's and even then no one was voilated for stupid stuff like losing a job. It usually took a heavy misdemeanor or felony to slam the door.

Take care of yourself!

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
so long story super short, 3-time ex-con made death threats on me if I reported him for some vulgar things he said I me in the break room. Well I told HR anyway. So if I quit posting here soon... Gulp! They suspended him today and I'm not gonna rest til he's fired. So I'm wondering if I should expect his wrath. :S
What's he an ex-con for?

H

Hayesimus

well, if it was just me, then i'd probably just ignore it, but he treats everyone just as bad. Yet he has always gotten away with it because no one ever says anything. but this time it was me, and i WILL. And the witnesses don't hurt either.

H

Hayesimus

wow. okay. so apparently it is okay to be entirely offensive to one person at work and then threaten to KILL them if they tell. because APPARENTLY you can still keep your job. NEWS to me. I need a lawyer. :S

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Laws in FL are more favorable to the employer than the employee. We can fire anyone here.

That is BS. Did that guy get any disciplinary action taken against him?