Horrible cell signal in my house. Solutions?

jfleming01

Bronze
Apr 29, 2009
Love my iPhone5, but ATT's signal isn't reliable when I'm in my home, so I have to go out on the porch to talk. Wifi is fine, and there is a bar or two, but it's a pain. Switching to Verizon is not an option in the foreseeable future. ATT is fine with me other than this. Anybody have any ideas that are effective and affordable (has anyone tried the ATT micro cell?) that would help alleviate this issue? thanks

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
Love my iPhone5, but ATT's signal isn't reliable when I'm in my home, so I have to go out on the porch to talk. Wifi is fine, and there is a bar or two, but it's a pain. Switching to Verizon is not an option in the foreseeable future. ATT is fine with me other than this. Anybody have any ideas that are effective and affordable (has anyone tried the ATT micro cell?) that would help alleviate this issue? thanks
Microcell is what you need. They are good, I had one for a while they work fine.

jmp316

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 10, 2008
Microcell is what you need. They are good, I had one for a while they work fine.
Furthermore I have heard people that have gotten a Microcell and service for free after complaining to AT&T about poor reception. It's worth a shot...

Zanthe

#apple
Gold
Aug 9, 2007
I've had the MicroCell for over 1-1/2 years. Solved my phone reception problems at my house.

Sent using iCafe app

Zanthe

#apple
Gold
Aug 9, 2007
Oh yeah, I got my MicroCell free. I've heard that they aren't giving then away anymore but it's worth a try.

Sent using iCafe app

bkrgrlmphs

Bronze
Aug 10, 2007
My signal and dropped calls are so bad i go inside my car to talk. So sad!

Sent using iCafe app