Horrible, Horrible Dream...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

coryt87

Bronze
Jul 24, 2007
I had a dream last night that I fell asleep with my iPhone in my pocket, and when I woke up, there were scratches all over it. What a nightmare...

iPhobos

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
The first few nights i had the phone i was having some pretty freaky dreams like the screen being horribly cracked and the next night jumped in the lake with it in my pocket... Damn sub-conscience

BIGTIMEBALLER504

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
i had a dream my friend told me 2 get a Chocolate because he said that the iPhone is gay and chocolate is better so i retrned it and bought a chocolate then he went and bought an iPhone and laughed at me =[

xoulo

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
since i bought my iPhone, i haven't seen anyone else with one yet
and last night i had a dream of going around and everybody have one in their hand
NOOO~!~!~ :laugh2:

Jul 17, 2007
lol

I had a dream last night that I fell asleep with my iPhone in my pocket, and when I woke up, there were scratches all over it. What a nightmare...
lmao! It was almost a reality for me. I fell asleep listening to music with the iPhone in hand. I woke up and thought my phone was on the floor:eek: lol. Somehow it found its way beside me under the covers...hehehe. All is well. My girl is jealous now..lol

chris07

Jun 30, 2007
i had a dream i got rid of my iPhone for the lg prada and it was like 5 times fatter and after a day of having it i had a hole bunch of dents in the back of the phone and i was wishing i had my iPhone back but for some reason i couldnt get it.

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
Because you realise there are far, far worse things that could happen in life than your phone getting scratched?
Of course, but usually you don't always have nightmares about the WORST things in life. If I'm worried about a final, I'll more than likely have a nightmare about me failing the final. If I'm worried about the 600 dollar phone I carry everywhere, it wouldn't be OUTRAGEOUS to have a nightmare about it, would it?

coryt87

Bronze
Jul 24, 2007
I'm glad I'm not the only one having nightmares haha. When I did wake up, however, I basically inspected my phone, just incase...sounds pathetic lol

Sleeper

Bronze
Jul 21, 2007
Of course, but usually you don't always have nightmares about the WORST things in life. If I'm worried about a final, I'll more than likely have a nightmare about me failing the final. If I'm worried about the 600 dollar phone I carry everywhere, it wouldn't be OUTRAGEOUS to have a nightmare about it, would it?
Heh. I suppose not.

Fred87nc

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
Lol after having someone else drop my iPhone I been having nightmares about it too.

First one I fell in a lake with it in my hand and I kept it over water when I fell in but the water sucked me in and the iPhone got drained. Bit for some reason it still worke!? This dream I had after my gf dropped her cell phone in a glass of water LOL.

Second one I had 2 nights ago about having 2 huge scratches on my screen and me trying to figure out what to do. LOL its time to get some protection for my iPhone.