Hotmail setup yet?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jun 30, 2007
As far as I know there isn't a way to access hotmail via POP or IMAP. I could be wrong though. My buddy who waited in line with me had to set up a gmail account when he couldn't find the server info for hotmail, which is probably a better option.

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
HOTMAIL FOR iPhone WORKS!

As far as I know there isn't a way to access hotmail via POP or IMAP. I could be wrong though. My buddy who waited in line with me had to set up a gmail account when he couldn't find the server info for hotmail, which is probably a better option.
I just discovered how to read and write hotmail on the iPhone. All you have to do is go to MSN Mobile's Homepage, Select carrier (At&t), Manufacturer (Apple), Phone model (iPhone) then click go. On the next page that comes up click, (Try Now) a box will then pop up asking for your mobile number (enter your number) then click (send). Like magic you get a text message on your iPhone, (click view) open the link in the text message. You are then on MSN Mobile, click on hotmail link, enter your username and password and there is all your hotmail or MSN mail (By the way it looks great in the Safari Browser) (Bookmark the Page on your iPhone) for easy access later. To bad it's not an auto mail download like configuring your phone for MSN or Hotmail. But hey, as long as I can write and receive my MSN/Hotmail, I'm happy..Here is the Link...http://mobile.msn.com/pc/en-us/mobileweb.aspx