Houston Metro Area Users-Happy With Coverage?

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
I have full bars on 3G pretty much everywhere I go in this area. With the V1, there were times in stores where you could hardly get any bars and a call was impossiable but now I am getting 4-5 in these stores. Haven't gone out of town yet with the new phone, so don't know about other places.

iconone

Zealot
Gold
Apr 8, 2008
Clear Lake Texas
Im on the south east side of houston and its not bad. I live in clear lake work in laporte it goes in and out most of the time. Why is it when i turn on 3g from edge i get a no service for about 1 min. Also when use i am on 3g inside my house and open a page it stalls out and most of the time wont load the page?

bls8195

Bronze
Apr 23, 2008
Texas City, TX
I live in League City and the service is horrible, it has gotten better, but according to the Map we should have great service in this whole area.

JoeJoker

Oct 4, 2008
Cypress to Beltway8 to IAH is great (4-5 3g bars, all the way); I live in NorCal but vist Houston quite a bit...

JoeJoker

Oct 4, 2008
I live in League City and the service is horrible, it has gotten better, but according to the Map we should have great service in this whole area.
Perhaps you lost some towers during the last 'little' blow! Hopefully things will get better as they build the infrastructure back out (if they/gov can afford to build it back out).

bls8195

Bronze
Apr 23, 2008
Texas City, TX
I don't think the storm had anything to do with it, as I had the same problem before the storm even hit.