How about an "EverythingiCafe" app?

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
I personally think this would be an amazing idea, I searched about it and could'nt find anything. I think this would make it even easier on the iPhone to post/read/reply!

IMO

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I personally think this would be an amazing idea, I searched about it and could'nt find anything. I think this would make it even easier on the iPhone to post/read/reply!

IMO
We actually have/had an iPhone version of the forum. Most people preferred the standard version made iPhone friendly. When you view the site on the iPhone, it's a tweaked version of our standard layout.

Now, I have thought about offering up the iPhone formatted version, but need to figure out how I'm going to navigate around mobile detection. Right now, it sees iPhone and sends you the iPhone version. I need to figure out how to enable visitors to choose the iPhone formatted version (if that makes sense).

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
We actually have/had an iPhone version of the forum. Most people preferred the standard version made iPhone friendly. When you view the site on the iPhone, it's a tweaked version of our standard layout.

Now, I have thought about offering up the iPhone formatted version, but need to figure out how I'm going to navigate around mobile detection. Right now, it sees iPhone and sends you the iPhone version. I need to figure out how to enable visitors to choose the iPhone formatted version (if that makes sense).
How about if it knows you have an iPhone (mobile device) just have a link top left or bottom right kind of a deal for full page?

I am not programmar nor do i know the difficulty of something like this.:(