How are you going to protect your new iPhone 4S?

Discussion in 'iPhone 4S' started by Pkshepherd02, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Pkshepherd02

Pkshepherd02 Member
    Bronze

I got a white one and I was thinking zagg all over with a pink bumper...what do u guys think?

2. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

I think the brightly colored bumpers take away from the natural aesthetics of the iPhone and make it look cheap. I just go with black on black.

3. Pkshepherd02

Pkshepherd02 Member
    Bronze

Lol I can see what u mean. I'm just a girly girl and I love bright colors!

4. iphonewarrior

iphonewarrior Moderator

I'll probably go for an element case this time around.

5. BrownGem

BrownGem Zealot
    Gold

I will use the same Vaja case I have on my current phone. I am not too disappointed they used the same design. It saved me from purchasing another expensive case. I just like the protection and looks of the Vaja cases.

6. Xanthous

Xanthous Member
    Bronze

I will protect it by not dropping it. No cases for me as it just looks too good without one.

7. iksn

iksn Member
    Silver

Naked as well here. The only reason i'm still using a Hulu bumper is the antenna issue. I'm hoping that will no longer be a problem.

8. RoofMonkey

RoofMonkey Genius
    Gold

Gonna bury mine deep inside an otterbox. 3GS still looks brand new, not a scratch on it.
    Bulky, yes... Blingy? No
    Protected? YES.

9. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

I'll go with an Element case if it doesn't degrade the signal like it did on the iPhone 4. Otherwise, I'll use a bumper.

10. imutter

imutter Genius
    Gold

I will switch from naked to case
    I have a few cases and who knows may get a few more
    I use the Lifeproof at the moment. the OtterBox I will give my friend I don't like much. Who knows what I will find while out and about and or surfing the net.

11. Eric Hollis

Eric Hollis Member
    Bronze

I ordered the black switcheasy trim (http://www.switcheasy.com/products/TRIM/TRIM.php) - got top reviews on ilounge.com, is still slim, but covers the back as well. I got the white iPhone to pop in the black case which should look nice. The case is only $23 with shipping, comes with 2 screen protectors, a piece to put in the charging port, and a piece to put in the headphone jack to protect when not using, a little stand to prop it up, etc. so its well worth the cost. And the back piece is a semi translucent so you still see the Apple which is nice. It comes in a bunch of colors: blue, black, white, pink, green

12. AeroCare

AeroCare Zealot
    Gold

I'm going to protect mine with Square Trade! Way better than Applecare and they send me a free rubber cover. My 3GS has fallen to the concrete many times and it doesn't have a scratch on it and if it broke Square Trade would pay me full replacement price.

13. Eric Hollis

Eric Hollis Member
    Bronze

The only reason Im sticking with the verizon insurance is because Applecare and squaretrade don't cover lost phones, which is just as likely as breaking it IMO. I travel a lot and go to a lot of concerts, and although (knock on wood) I haven't lost a phone yet, you never know.

14. AeroCare

AeroCare Zealot
    Gold

Since when does Square Trade not cover lost phones? They paid mine last year.

15. IceCold357

IceCold357 Contributor
    Silver

I'm going white iPhone 4s with black bumper. I just love that look. When I'm in the house I take my bumper off though and run around naked. It's my house and I can be naked if I want to.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

16. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

Europa, you're going to be practically naked! :D Put some clothes on that thing girl!

17. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

Yeah! That's sexy! I like the opposite look as well. Black iPhone with a White Bumper, it Ooozes sexy girlfriend!

18. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

Yeah, I have this in Red and Green. I like it well enough. I don't use them often. They are a GR8 look.

19. IceCold357

IceCold357 Contributor
    Silver

Exactly what I have been rocking. The black iPhone 4 with the white bumper. Just looks so sexy and always gets looks.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

20. iphonewarrior

iphonewarrior Moderator

I'm going to use this stuff...

[​IMG]