How are you going to protect your new iPhone 4S?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I think the brightly colored bumpers take away from the natural aesthetics of the iPhone and make it look cheap. I just go with black on black.

BrownGem

Zealot
Gold
Feb 27, 2009
Texas
I will use the same Vaja case I have on my current phone. I am not too disappointed they used the same design. It saved me from purchasing another expensive case. I just like the protection and looks of the Vaja cases.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Gonna bury mine deep inside an otterbox. 3GS still looks brand new, not a scratch on it.
Bulky, yes... Blingy? No
Protected? YES.

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
I will switch from naked to case
I have a few cases and who knows may get a few more
I use the Lifeproof at the moment. the OtterBox I will give my friend I don't like much. Who knows what I will find while out and about and or surfing the net.

Eric Hollis

Bronze
Oct 7, 2011
Hubbardston, Massachusetts
I ordered the black switcheasy trim (http://www.switcheasy.com/products/TRIM/TRIM.php) - got top reviews on ilounge.com, is still slim, but covers the back as well. I got the white iPhone to pop in the black case which should look nice. The case is only $23 with shipping, comes with 2 screen protectors, a piece to put in the charging port, and a piece to put in the headphone jack to protect when not using, a little stand to prop it up, etc. so its well worth the cost. And the back piece is a semi translucent so you still see the Apple which is nice. It comes in a bunch of colors: blue, black, white, pink, green

AeroCare

Zealot
Gold
Jul 16, 2009
All over the World !
I'm going to protect mine with Square Trade! Way better than Applecare and they send me a free rubber cover. My 3GS has fallen to the concrete many times and it doesn't have a scratch on it and if it broke Square Trade would pay me full replacement price.

Eric Hollis

Bronze
Oct 7, 2011
Hubbardston, Massachusetts
The only reason Im sticking with the verizon insurance is because Applecare and squaretrade don't cover lost phones, which is just as likely as breaking it IMO. I travel a lot and go to a lot of concerts, and although (knock on wood) I haven't lost a phone yet, you never know.

IceCold357

Contributor
Silver
May 1, 2009
I'm going white iPhone 4s with black bumper. I just love that look. When I'm in the house I take my bumper off though and run around naked. It's my house and I can be naked if I want to.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
I'm going white iPhone 4s with black bumper. I just love that look. When I'm in the house I take my bumper off though and run around naked. It's my house and I can be naked if I want to.

Yeah! That's sexy! I like the opposite look as well. Black iPhone with a White Bumper, it Ooozes sexy girlfriend!

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
I ordered the black switcheasy trim (http://www.switcheasy.com/products/TRIM/TRIM.php) - got top reviews on ilounge.com, is still slim, but covers the back as well. I got the white iPhone to pop in the black case which should look nice. The case is only $23 with shipping, comes with 2 screen protectors, a piece to put in the charging port, and a piece to put in the headphone jack to protect when not using, a little stand to prop it up, etc. so its well worth the cost. And the back piece is a semi translucent so you still see the Apple which is nice. It comes in a bunch of colors: blue, black, white, pink, green
Yeah, I have this in Red and Green. I like it well enough. I don't use them often. They are a GR8 look.

IceCold357

Contributor
Silver
May 1, 2009
Yeah! That's sexy! I like the opposite look as well. Black iPhone with a White Bumper, it Ooozes sexy girlfriend!
Exactly what I have been rocking. The black iPhone 4 with the white bumper. Just looks so sexy and always gets looks.