How can i download games for iPhone5s

Apr 25, 2013
hello,
well i have an iPhone5s. several time i tried to download games from online but there is some problem always happens. sometime downloaded items are fake and sometime not supported and sometime it is another application. i am truly fed-up from this.
so give me a solution that how can i download games for iPhone5s ?
thank you

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
hello,
well i have an iPhone5s. several time i tried to download games from online but there is some problem always happens. sometime downloaded items are fake and sometime not supported and sometime it is another application. i am truly fed-up from this.
thank you
The iPhone 5s has not been released yet. How'd you get one?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
hello,
thank you
1. It might be a fake iPhone. The App Store does not work on fake iPhones.
2. You cannot download apps off the Internet. You have to download them in the App Store.
3. There are restrictions in certain countries and some apps are not available in all countries.

jmp316

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 10, 2008
That's what I was thinking too, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. If you download games from the App Store you shouldn't have problem (as long as you have a valid Apple ID). If you are downloading from the Internet, as others have stated, we can't help you... That's illegal sir.