How can I 'Live Blog' using iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Neo6089

Aug 4, 2007
I wanna blog and send pics to my blog from my 'non-mms' iPhone. Anyone know how I can do this, or what blog service will allow for sending pics via email versus mms?

izone

Aug 13, 2007
You will need a phone with mms to send pic media to a blog. I don't think there are any blogs out there that accepts updates by email

brinky

Bronze
Jul 24, 2007
Atlanta, Ga
Flickr can do this.

You will need a phone with mms to send pic media to a blog. I don't think there are any blogs out there that accepts updates by email

Actually if you have a flickr account you can set it up to send images and text to several types of blogs. Just not sure which ones at the movement and too lazy to log into my flickr account to look.

Martlet

Bronze
Jul 11, 2007
On a Mac, the new iPhoto '08, iWeb '08, and a .Mac account are designed to do this according to the info.

You basically set up an IMAP folder on your .Mac account to handle email updates.

brinky

Bronze
Jul 24, 2007
Atlanta, Ga
On a Mac, the new iPhoto '08, iWeb '08, and a .Mac account are designed to do this according to the info.

You basically set up an IMAP folder on your .Mac account to handle email updates.
Is this the update web gallery button that only appears on a few users phones and not everyones? Also with flickr it is free as are the blogging sites it uses. This would be more useful to none Apple users or users with iLife '08

iPaul

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
Minneapolis
Actually if you have a flickr account you can set it up to send images and text to several types of blogs. Just not sure which ones at the movement and too lazy to log into my flickr account to look.
There is a thread on here about how to do this. I set up a photoblog on Flickr and have the email address to send pics to saved in my contacts, i upload pics right from my phone every day now, it's pretty easy and cool.

MadDog31

Bronze
May 15, 2007
Wilmington, NC
www.bitterfans.com
There is a thread on here about how to do this. I set up a photoblog on Flickr and have the email address to send pics to saved in my contacts, i upload pics right from my phone every day now, it's pretty easy and cool.
Can you enter text for a description such as a e-mail subject line as a caption and then e-mail body text for further discussion on the photo on Flickr?

MadDog31

Bronze
May 15, 2007
Wilmington, NC
www.bitterfans.com
I'll have to look into this further...I like the sounds of it for my moblog. I've used some others but they don't allow you to add descriptions in the e-mail body area.

Where exactly can I find it on Flickr...I tried looking but for some reason I'm striking out. :-\

brinky

Bronze
Jul 24, 2007
Atlanta, Ga
I'll have to look into this further...I like the sounds of it for my moblog. I've used some others but they don't allow you to add descriptions in the e-mail body area.

Where exactly can I find it on Flickr...I tried looking but for some reason I'm striking out. :-\
Once you log into your Flickr account goto You -> Your Account Profile, then click the email link. You should be able to set everything up from there.