how can i restore my iphone 5 to itunes 10.3.3

j.a.s.o.n.

Jun 5, 2010
my iphone 5 was reset and it keeps saying it's trying to connect to itunes. i found out that i need to have ios 10.3.3 on that phone for it to work.
itunes isn't recognizing device and i tried restoring but it doesn't work......i made a backup in itunes and also icloud before i had phone reset...
it was reset after a new screen was put on.

Last edited:

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
This is the one that you just had the screen replaced in right? Sounds like there are more issues wrong with it after the screen replacement

j.a.s.o.n.

Jun 5, 2010
This is the one that you just had the screen replaced in right? Sounds like there are more issues wrong with it after the screen replacement
ya i just had it put on. everything was fine before i had the new screen put on....i didn't drop the phone or anything. the screen started getting vertical lines in it and then eventually the entire screen got vertical lines of all different colors. the guy said the battery was bad and that's what caused the screen to do that. he said the battery started to swell up. so i put it in ziplock bag and started to use the lg phone i had. i eventually got a battery, put it in and just now took it to have a screen put on it. now it's not working......
i keep getting the "connect to itunes screen". the phone repair shop tried to restore it 3 times and nothing would work. i tried last night a couple times while at home and now i get a...............(-1) error when it gets to 99% restored.

j.a.s.o.n.

Jun 5, 2010
i have ios 10.3.3 downloaded and saved to computer.....i just don't know how to get it loaded onto the phone, if i could get it loaded then maybe the phone would work. it said that has no version of ios on it after i tried to restore it and it didn't work.

j.a.s.o.n.

Jun 5, 2010
even after i put it into DFU mode it still won't restore from a backup...i have an itunes and icloud backup of this phone from before all this happened.