How can I see all the apps I've ever bought?

Discussion in 'iPhone Apps and Games' started by sdge, Jun 27, 2009.

1. sdge

sdge New Member

Okay, so I've bought a good number of expensive apps in my time, but I can't remember them all. I've totally reinstalled iPhone OS several times over the last 2 years, due to jailbreaking and iphone beta and stuff, so I want to get back some of those old apps I bought, but I'm afraid of buying things I don't really own.

Anyway, how can I see all the apps I own that are not on my iPhone. Thanks. I'm pretty sure this question is redundant.
  2. iphonewarrior

iphonewarrior Moderator

iTunes-account information-purchase history.

^something like that anyway. I was checking mines not so long ago. I don't think it shows you them all. Another way is to save all the email apple sends when you download anything from the appstore/itunes.
  3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. DS10023

DS10023 New Member

Just go to iTunes on your desktop and click on Applications. It lists everything you've ever downloaded.
  5. Lincoln

Lincoln New Member

Nope. That's just the apps you currently have in your library - any previously deleted ones won't show up there.

@ the OP - you're looking for purchase history. Go to the iTunes Store, and log in if you need to. Then click on your email in the upper right corner and a new screen will show up. About halfway down the new page should be a button reading Purchase History - click it. If you need more detailed instructions, check out this apple support page.