How can I see what contacts have an iPhone, iMessage?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Smiffy403

Bronze
Dec 24, 2011
If you text them, once it's sent if they have iMessage enabled the bubble goes blue if they don't it stays green. not sure if this helps or not but I thought I'd write it anyway 8) lol

Sent from my iPhone 4S using iCafe app

Tinman

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 16, 2007
Aridzona
I don't believe so. Would be nice though. Not just iPhones: anyone who has access to iMessage (e.g., iPad).

Michael

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
You don't have a send a message to find out if a person is on an iOS5 device... once you type them into the "to" field, their name will turn blue if they're iMessage-capable. If it stays green, you will be sending an SMS. No quick way to see this for all your contacts at once, though.

Target

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 16, 2008
The Great State of WV.
I love people. I started using a contact management system decades ago. This list has stayed with me at every job; even at my own company. I'm in sales and marketing. It's what makes me marketable.

Then there is all the businessses I have bought from, church and friends. It's a career full if people. From the days of the original Palm Pilot, this list has transferred to every computer, phone and smartphone. I'd be lost without it.

Target

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iCafe app