How can I send one or multiple photos via email on iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Nur2652, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Nur2652

Nur2652 Member
    Bronze

Hi I have the iPhone 4 running 5.1 how can I open up my email and send 1 or multiple pictures? On pc you add attachments but what about on phone, thanks.

2. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

Hello. I am unable to send photos via email on the iPhone as well. The easiest thing I can suggest is to sync the photos to your iPhone, and then go to the photo on your iPhone and click the "Send" button which is to the right of the camera button, then press "Email Photo".

3. Nur2652

Nur2652 Member
    Bronze

I know how to do that but how can I send multiple photos?

4. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

I tried to send multiple photos in one email using my photos I took on my iPhone. I am not able to. If you're jailbroken, have you looked to see if there is an app or tweak that can give you the options to add email attachments and photos? I don't think I've seen that on Cydia though.

I just checked the App Store and there are several attachment applications for the iPhone. You can attach videos and photos and multiple other things from your iPhone. The one I liked reading about the most an it had a lot of positive feedback is called
    " iAttachment ". Yes it costs $0.99 but it may be highly worth it.

5. Indy

Indy Zealot
    Gold

1. Navigate to the Photos app.
    2. Select the Camera Roll or look at a specific album.
    3. While viewing the album, touch the icon in the lower left corner of the screen (the white box with a curved arrow).
    4. Select the photos you wish to email. Each selected photo will appear white with a red checkmark in the corner.
    5. Touch the Share button in the bottom left corner of the screen.
    6. Choose the Email button.
    7. Enter the To: address or choose one from Contacts by tapping the blue + button.
    8. Enter a Subject: and add text to the email message body if desired. A preview of the photos appear in the email message body.
    9. Press Send in the upper right hand corner of the screen.

Is this helpful?

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  6. owieh

owieh Contributor
    Bronze

^This is how it is done.

7. Girdler

Girdler Contributor
    Bronze

Actually, with the iPhone 4 running iOS 5.1, the box with the arrow coming out that they need to click in step 3 is actually at the top right.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. RoofMonkey

RoofMonkey Genius
    Gold

If you select a particular photo, the box with arrow is then at the bottom left.

9. Girdler

Girdler Contributor
    Bronze

I understand completely. However, @Nur2652 was wanting to select multiple ones. :sneaky: ha.

10. pradley

pradley Member
    Bronze

You misunderstood the question, which is how to send multiple photos in one email. Your method means sending one photo at a time. iattachment, however, will allow the user to send multiple photos in one email.

11. Indy

Indy Zealot
    Gold

I'm using a 3Gs with 5.1 so maybe it is different with an iPhone 4, I don't know.

I just tested this method out by sending myself 'multiple' photos and it worked fine.

If I'm not mistaken it is clearly described how to send 'multiple' photo"S" (plural). Now you have me re-reading my post over and over again, lol.

12. Girdler

Girdler Contributor
    Bronze

Indy you're doing it right, minus the location of the arrow. I'm using an iPhone 4 and it works sound.