How come I keep getting this error

CBRfanatic

Bronze
Feb 28, 2008
Bronx
Ok, have you;
1. Installed so many 3rd party apps that you got the disk space warning?
-YES-Did you install from the Orange source the disk space fix?
-YES-It screws up permissions. There are ways to fix it, i just jot down my source list urls, restore through iTunes to 1.1.4, jailbrake with ziPhone. put my sources into installer, go through my list and get back what i had, MINUSthe disk space fix from the orange source.

Your going to have to change disk allocation limitation via terminal.

If you didn't install the fix from the orange source, then you installed something that messed with the directory of where 3rd party apps are installed. If you try to uninstall something and you get the same error, then bingo, this is what you did.

CBRfanatic

Bronze
Feb 28, 2008
Bronx
I have every thing working I just don't know how to get the ROMs in the NES emulator with Mac, How would I do this?
did you restore everything, or did you just run ziPhone on you jailbroken iPhone again?

i sent you a pm on the roms.
other then what i pm'ed you about, youll have to use ssh or ftp

B-Rad

Jan 5, 2008
Brownsville, TX
Do I have to install other things from the installer to do this? Like the BSD Subsystem or the OpenSSH Do I have to create a folder on my computer?, if so where? I have the ROMS I just don't know how to get them on the iPhone

CBRfanatic

Bronze
Feb 28, 2008
Bronx
Do I have to install other things from the installer to do this? Like the BSD Subsystem or the OpenSSH Do I have to create a folder on my computer?, if so where? I have the ROMS I just don't know how to get them on the iPhone
your going to need both.
Then Check out THIS website for a short and sweet run down.