How did you find EverythingiPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
Discuss how each of you found Everything iPhone.

While googling for various iPhone sites I came across this one. I went to it a few times but it really wasn't special. I then decided after bouncing around to different sites to pick one and stick with it and try to make it a better community. I started posting a little bit and then one day I just decided to turn it up 110 percent and give it all to this site. The site is becoming more popular now and is generating more traffic. With more traffic comes more people and with more people comes more stories and news entries. EI is evolving into a fine website and I hope it continues to grow and become more and more popular.

iphonenut

Bronze
May 17, 2007
as part of my daily morning ritual at work i check googlenews for any info about the iPhone...i stumbled upon this message board and found it to be active and pretty well informed. most other message boards had 1 or 2 replies to all topics...

i'll be sticking with this one till the end.

wot_fan

Silver
Mar 7, 2007
Chicagoland
web.mac.com
I found it through google news as well. I search almost daily for "iPhone" to see what it new. After visiting many iPhone related sites and forums, I found EI to be the best so I made it my new home :).

joe

Gold
May 5, 2007
I was specifically looking for an iPhone forum to find other folks who are as anxious about this product as I am. I used Google and found this one towards the top. I browsed this forum and a couple others and this one looked like the best. It was a good decision. :laugh2:

Mar 7, 2007
i found it through everythingtreo.com when i was all about treos, which i heardd about from a Cingular store employee

everythingiPhone.com<<<--everythingtreo.com<<<--Cingular Store employee

ahactor

Bronze
Apr 4, 2007
Hickland, OH
I was specifically looking for an iPhone forum to find other folks who are as anxious about this product as I am. I used Google and found this one towards the top. I browsed this forum and a couple others and this one looked like the best. It was a good decision. :laugh2:
Same, only I think I used Yahoo! :p

louielu12

Bronze
May 9, 2007
I kinda wished we could take it off of search engines. it would be nice to not have too many more people joining. gives me a better chance of winning an iPhone!

futebol

Apr 8, 2007
I just googled something like "iPhone forum," and searched around at a few. I actually was with one other before it, but I am glad I switched. This is a great, active forum.
I googled the same thing just to see what was out there. This is the only forum I have ever visited for the iPhone.

Remain Nameless

Bronze
May 14, 2007
I just did a google search looking for iPhone news (TAKE A HINT APPLE! PEOPLE WANT MORE INFO AND NEWS AND UPDATES! GET...... ON..... IT!) and found this website.

Psyched that I did :)

remix2112

Apr 9, 2007
Atlanta
Google - glad I found this site - every time I check it I get more excited - it's fun just to read posts that are obviously made trying to bump up users' post counts :p