I have 4 teams, and I won all 4. Here's 3 of the 4:

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I stunk up the joint. Addai and Grant didn't do much and Santonio Holmes was also very quiet. Did I mention Bulger's garbage outing?

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
I won in spite of Steven Jackson and santonio holmes stinking up the joint. Good thing I followed my gut and benched Carson palmer and picked up kurt warner off waivers and started him. I'd have lost if I stuck with palmer

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
I won in spite of Steven Jackson and santonio holmes stinking up the joint. Good thing I followed my gut and benched Carson palmer and picked up kurt warner off waivers and started him. I'd have lost if I stuck with palmer
Was that in our league?

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
Was that in our league?
yep. I still need a qb though. Other than that I'm pretty happy with my team even though I missed the draft due to all the wedding stuff. I'm RB/WR heavy but I'm worried about QB. I've built it up the best I can through waiver pickups. Hopefully with the receivers Warner has he can duplicate last years numbers. I also picked up Cassel. Gonna see what he can do driving Bradys machine.

Tex

Silver
Jul 15, 2008
Philly
I won both leagues first week. Both by ~30 points above my opponents! It was a very good week!

QBs: Drew Brees did great; Eli manning did alright
RBs: Westbrook and Thomas Jones were NAILS; Adrian Peterson and Willie Parker were on fire
WRs: Reggie Wayne and DeShean Jackson (sleeper pick of the year, IMO) played very well ; DeSean and Braylon Edwards was not a massivly effective combo, but served their purpose.
TEs were minimal as usual
Defenses were MAJOR reasons I won strong. The Bills and Tennessee both racked p the points for me.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
QB-Kurt Warner did okay, I expect to see better numbers this week against Miami

RB-Steven Jackson sucked. I expect that seeing how he just ended his holdout at the end of camp. Clinton Portis was just so-so against a tough Giants D. I used Brandon Jacobs in the flex slot and he had a pretty nice outing.

WR- Plaxico had a big day, although no TD's. I expect a big season from him. Santonio Holmes disappointed. My inclination is to leave him in after seeing how horrible the Browns secondary was last week. Problem is I have Andre Johnson on the bench. I want to start him, but well, 2 things. 1. Texans suck-No O-Line, Schaub has to run for his life just to throw. And 2. Baltimore D although not as formidable as in the past they are still tough.

TE- Dallas Clark sucked. I need a TE. Ramesh, need a WR?

Defense- New England was ok, but I have Tennessee as well. I think I may have to start Tennessee this week.

Tex

Silver
Jul 15, 2008
Philly
I LOVE Fitzy. As usual, he had me laughing hard....especially after the events that transpired on Sunday.

Go to Townienews.com if you have never seen fitzy before. His whole act is that he is a huge New England/Boston sports fan (which he is)...just watch all of his weekly video links. A great laugh.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
QB-Kurt Warner did okay, I expect to see better numbers this week against Miami

RB-Steven Jackson sucked. I expect that seeing how he just ended his holdout at the end of camp. Clinton Portis was just so-so against a tough Giants D. I used Brandon Jacobs in the flex slot and he had a pretty nice outing.

WR- Plaxico had a big day, although no TD's. I expect a big season from him. Santonio Holmes disappointed. My inclination is to leave him in after seeing how horrible the Browns secondary was last week. Problem is I have Andre Johnson on the bench. I want to start him, but well, 2 things. 1. Texans suck-No O-Line, Schaub has to run for his life just to throw. And 2. Baltimore D although not as formidable as in the past they are still tough.

TE- Dallas Clark sucked. I need a TE. Ramesh, need a WR?

Defense- New England was ok, but I have Tennessee as well. I think I may have to start Tennessee this week.
Jason - I'll have to look at what I need. You need a TE and a QB? I'll check your team.