How do I add passes to Passbook?

Oct 31, 2011
How to add passes to passbook,? My friend sent me twoflight ticket passes through imessage wen i add one it getting added but immediately it is getting changed to other pass other thanboth passes.I never used my passbook anytime this is the firsttime i am using firsttime .when i add and it is showing iPhone 5passbook but mine is 4s

Sent using iCafe app

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
How to add passes to passbook,? My friend sent me twoflight ticket passes through imessage wen I add one it getting added but immediately it is getting changed to other pass other thanboth passes.I never used my passbook anytime this is the firsttime I am using firsttime .when I add and it is showing iPhone 5passbook but mine is 4s

Sent using iCafe app
I'm not a Passbook expert at all, but have you tried going into this section of the App Store:

ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1382440167.392900.jpg

And downloading the appropriate app for flight ticket passes, and having your friend get the same app you're getting and having your friend send the flight ticket passes that way?

Lastly, I do not understand your last sentence at all. The Passbook app version you get is iOS-version dependent, not iphone-model dependent.

Hope this helps, if not, please elaborate a bit on your issue and I will then see if I can provide more helpful information.

Sent using iCafe app

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
As a reminder, please use more descriptive titles for your new threads. It helps keep the forum clear of duplicate topics and will result in more responses to your questions. Thanks!