How do I add passes to Passbook?

Discussion in 'iPhone 4S' started by Sravanikishore, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Sravanikishore

Bronze

How to add passes to passbook,? My friend sent me twoflight ticket passes through imessage wen i add one it getting added but immediately it is getting changed to other pass other thanboth passes.I never used my passbook anytime this is the firsttime i am using firsttime .when i add and it is showing iPhone 5passbook but mine is 4s

Sent using iCafe app

2. Rafagon

Rafagon Genius
    Gold

I'm not a Passbook expert at all, but have you tried going into this section of the App Store:

ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1382440167.392900.jpg

And downloading the appropriate app for flight ticket passes, and having your friend get the same app you're getting and having your friend send the flight ticket passes that way?

Lastly, I do not understand your last sentence at all. The Passbook app version you get is iOS-version dependent, not iphone-model dependent.

Hope this helps, if not, please elaborate a bit on your issue and I will then see if I can provide more helpful information.

Sent using iCafe app

3. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

As a reminder, please use more descriptive titles for your new threads. It helps keep the forum clear of duplicate topics and will result in more responses to your questions. Thanks!

4. Sravanikishore

Bronze

Ya ok surely

Sent using iCafe app