How do I charge the battery?

iNeedHelp

Jul 2, 2007
Okay so I just got this phone yesterday and I didn't really feel like charging it right away so I used it all the way until it died. So I found out how to take the battery out of the phone...which took me like 25 mintues by the way to unscrew it and stuff. So now that I have the battery in my hand, how do I charge it? I remember hearing something about "the dock" but the battery just doesn't fit inside of it. If any of you guys could help me figure this out, I would really be thankful since I REALLY wanna use this awesome phone!

Thanks a lot!

- iNeedHelp

spacerog

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
www.spacerogue.net
Ah, dude your not supposed to take the battery out of the phone. It gets charged inside the phone while the phone is in the doc. Put your phone back together, if you can, and connect it to the doc. If it doesn't charge try reseating it. If it is completely dead it will take a while recharge.

- SR

iJohn

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Long Island, NY
johnburke.tumblr.com
The iPhone is not supposed to be taken apart dude. The entire iPhone goes in the dock. Im assuming youve never owned an ipod or anything.

Take it to an Apple store if you cant fix it.

Draven

Bronze
Jun 5, 2007
Please tell me this is a horrible, sick joke and/or troll...

That's...... I just have no words :eek:

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
It's gotta be a joke.

The battery is soldered inside the phone.

adseguy

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Please tell me this is a horrible, sick joke and/or troll...

That's...... I just have no words :eek:
it has to i really don't think anyone is that dum

grydlock

Jun 23, 2007
if this is fake, funny.
if this is real, even funnier.
must be fake, username seems pre-meditated.

tjpyles

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
Sniff, sniff, sniff

Smells like troll to me.

iNeedHelp

Jul 2, 2007
Guys this is totally real. Why would I even make something like this up? Yeah like I said it was a ***** to get out because of it being sodered. I had to rip the whole thing out. Now i don't really know how everything goes back together so i need someone to make me diagram on how to. Thanks

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
as of now you can't change the battery on your own you need tonsend it to Apple for 85 &"$

Survivor61

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Send me the whole thing, including the battery, ill fix it for ya. yes yes, I will honest! :p

Maaz

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
LA California
Guys this is totally real. Why would I even make something like this up? Yeah like I said it was a ***** to get out because of it being sodered. I had to rip the whole thing out. Now i don't really know how everything goes back together so i need someone to make me diagram on how to. Thanks
show up pics then.