How do I charge the battery?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iNeedHelp

Jul 2, 2007
Okay so I just got this phone yesterday and I didn't really feel like charging it right away so I used it all the way until it died. So I found out how to take the battery out of the phone...which took me like 25 mintues by the way to unscrew it and stuff. So now that I have the battery in my hand, how do I charge it? I remember hearing something about "the dock" but the battery just doesn't fit inside of it. If any of you guys could help me figure this out, I would really be thankful since I REALLY wanna use this awesome phone!

Thanks a lot!

- iNeedHelp

spacerog

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
www.spacerogue.net
Ah, dude your not supposed to take the battery out of the phone. It gets charged inside the phone while the phone is in the doc. Put your phone back together, if you can, and connect it to the doc. If it doesn't charge try reseating it. If it is completely dead it will take a while recharge.

- SR

iNeedHelp

Jul 2, 2007
Guys this is totally real. Why would I even make something like this up? Yeah like I said it was a ***** to get out because of it being sodered. I had to rip the whole thing out. Now i don't really know how everything goes back together so i need someone to make me diagram on how to. Thanks

Maaz

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
LA California
Guys this is totally real. Why would I even make something like this up? Yeah like I said it was a ***** to get out because of it being sodered. I had to rip the whole thing out. Now i don't really know how everything goes back together so i need someone to make me diagram on how to. Thanks
show up pics then.