How do I "connect" my iPhone to iTunes?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

binbs

Sep 13, 2007
Hi there,

I just unlocked my iPhone. My old ipod nano is connected to my iTunes. How do I change this so that iTunes will auto sync with my iPhone instead?

Also I think something might be wrong, because I do not see any summary or any tabs in hte main window when I select my iPhone on the left hand menu.

A friend told me I should see tabs for summary etc. But I the screen just shows the previous thing I had selected e.g. music, movies etc.

Please help. I have tried reinstalling iTunes. I have the newest version as well.

Because of this, Im nto able to sync my iPhone with the music in iTunes. Using Windows XP.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Hi there,

I just unlocked my iPhone. My old ipod nano is connected to my iTunes. How do I change this so that iTunes will auto sync with my iPhone instead?

Also I think something might be wrong, because I do not see any summary or any tabs in hte main window when I select my iPhone on the left hand menu.

A friend told me I should see tabs for summary etc. But I the screen just shows the previous thing I had selected e.g. music, movies etc.

Please help. I have tried reinstalling iTunes. I have the newest version as well.

Because of this, Im nto able to sync my iPhone with the music in iTunes. Using Windows XP.
Why did you unlock the phone?