How do I copy contacts from a Samsung Galaxy S5 to iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone 6' started by bdukes2962, Jan 14, 2015.

1. bdukes2962

bdukes2962 New Member

Is there are easy way to copy contacts from Samsung S5 to an iPhone 6? Thank you!

Our company issued us new phones, but is not providing us with technical support so we can adjust to the new one. They probably thought that everyone is tech savvy … poor me

2. radtechy

radtechy Contributor
    Bronze

Get them to you're gmail account export them to a contact file I think it's a csv format then save it to you're computer then go on to icloud.com on a web browser and import the csv file.

I did it this way for my wife and I when we converted from Google contacts/calendars to icloud

Good luck. This should do the trick

3. coop1701

coop1701 Zealot
    Silver

If you had a gmail account you were syncing your contacts to on the samsung. Yes you can. Just add that gmail account under Mail, Contact and Calendars. When it asks about Contacts.. Answer Yes. I think you could also export them all from your web browser, saving them as a file.. Then using your iCloud Address book, upload that file. Either way should work.

4. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

5. billnye97

billnye97 Contributor
    Silver

6. Jad

Jad New Member

Sync them with Outlook on pc using Samsung Kies 3 for the galaxy s5 and iTunes for the iPhone

7. tylorlundr

tylorlundr New Member

I also use Gmail account to transfer contacts from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to new iPhone. It indeed convenient.

8. ujkahefa

ujkahefa New Member

Below are main steps that takes place in this contact transfer process. For their complete details go to Samsung S5 Manual-
    Step 1: Launch Samsung Galaxy to iPhone Transfer tool, connect your devices to PC
    Step 2: Select Contacts to Transfer
    Step 3: Start transfer files from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone 6 Transfer.