How do i copy from i tun to my i phone 3 g ?

nicnac90

Nov 30, 2008
hi im new to this and haven't got a clue wot to do ..

i have a douth park video in my video library i want to copy to my phone i have alredy converted it but it wont let me put it on my i phone does any one know wot to do i got a iPhone3g and i got xp wen i go on the i phone menu on iTunes it only says upload tv shows or something ?

i have a douth park video in my video library i want to copy to my phone i have alredy converted it but it wont let me put it on my i phone does any one know wot to do i got a iPhone3g and i got xp wen i go on the i phone menu on iTunes it only says upload tv shows or something ?
i wuld try to help but i don't do movies on my phone some have said that u have to convert to a video format iPhone know about hope others can help more welcome

ZJH90

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
San Francisco!!!!

I really wish I could help, but I can't decipher what he is saying! Oh God! Please help this poor soul learn the values of punctuation, verb tense, and (of all things) spelling! Have mercy on this person's soul!

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank

Here's my decipher of this:

I have a South Park video in my iTunes library, and I want to sync it to my iPhone. I have already converted it, but for some strange reason, it won't let me sync it to my phone. Does anyone know what I should do? I have an iPhone 3G and I'm using Windows XP. When I go to the iPod application on my phone, and go to videos, it says "No Videos - You can download videos from iTunes."

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
do you either A) not know how to speak english B) not know how to type or C) both A and B?

some people can't figure out easy stuff

nicnac90

Nov 30, 2008
bloody hell i only asked for some help i can't help it if i was born dyslexic can i , what so know one can actuali help . To those who said negative stuff go dig up your dead grandmothers and bend them over there tombstones you stuck up knob heads

AdrianCubed

Zealot
Gold
Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
Oh god... thats horrible.

Pepe, that was an ******* post of you. Not everyone who uses the internet speaks English. Neither is it your decision to assume they don't have a handicap.

If u didn't have anything good to say don't. The last thing we need is someone who thinks post count = status.

Now on the other hand.

Nicnac90, please go back and edit that last post to something nicer. The button is in the bottom right.

As for your issue... you will need to download a video converter program. You can find a nice list of them in this link ->http://forums.everythingicafe.com/t...iphone-software-discussion-for-pc-users.5770/
Just download Videora and convert the Southpark video into MP4 format, then Sync your iPhone 3g and it should work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
Please keep it civil, folks.

Nicnac90 - please post only one thread per topic. I'll be closing the duplicate thread you created on this same subject momentarily.

s8n666

Bronze
Oct 3, 2008
On the screen where it let's you sync your tv shows, keep scrolling down, movies are further down the screen.

AdrianCubed

Zealot
Gold
Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
I think you need a seat on the BanBus. Yes its the internet, and i don't take half of the stuff i see seriously but none of your posts in this thread have helped him. If anything you've insulted him...and u gave your opinion of a show he seems to like when no one really asked you what your opinion was.

Yet another of your meaningless posts, of insults while trying to increase your post count.

Kabeyun

Silver
Jan 10, 2007
Northeast US
Thread back on track now.
Topic: help adding video to iTunes/iPhone in WinXP.

-K

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile

are you jailbroken? have you tried ssh'ing it onto your phone yet?

I think you need a seat on the BanBus. Yes its the internet, and i don't take half of the stuff i see seriously but none of your posts in this thread have helped him. If anything you've insulted him...and u gave your opinion of a show he seems to like when no one really asked you what your opinion was.

Yet another of your meaningless posts, of insults while trying to increase your post count.
i don't see how i have insulted, i simply asked a question. i could care less what my post count is, can a mod reset it to 0 so this Londonrockz is satisfied with me not whoring my post count? i didn't realize it was against the rules to post an opinion of a show either. someone please show me where it says that....

to the OP, hope you get your problem worked out