How Do I Delete All Songs?

1. Amy Phillip

Amy Phillip New Member

I have an iPhone 3GS. When I setup my iPhone, all of my music synced and now I'd like to remove it all. How do I delete all the songs on my iPhone 3GS?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2013
  2. Kadelic

Kadelic Genius Gold

You can connect your iPhone to your computer, open iTunes, click on your device, select the music tab and uncheck the box that says Sync Music. Then click Sync or Apply on the bottom right and all the music will be removed.

3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. Scott Andrews

Scott Andrews New Member

Kadelic, I appreciate the concise answer. But I had a problem ... I do not see a box that says "Sync Music". The button that shows up for syncing is labeled "Autofill".

5. Rugaby

Rugaby Genius Gold

The sync or apply button will not show up unless u make a change in the music section. So if you are trying to delete all songs or a certain playlist uncheck that box and it will then show the sync or apply button.

6. miraalc

miraalc New Member

Actually its not doing that for me, for some reason even though I've turned OFF my iCloud when I try to delete all the songs of my iPhone by unchecking sync music it shows that I've 7.3 GB of music STILL there and for some reason my songs went from 1268 to 1243 so only a few got deleted I don't know why this silly thing is doing this and also my iTunes shows on the bottom that there 1407 songs in my library but when I sync it only shows 1268 songs in the library when you scroll to the very bottom, wanna help?