How do I delete movies from iPhone?

Antmf

Bronze
Jul 29, 2008
not have them sync with my iPhone again when I sync with iTunes? Ie: I have Batman that I purchased from iTunes store and have had it on my iPhone forever. Well I have another movie now and want to take Batman off and not waste memory. How do I delete it from my phone and when I sync with iTunes again not let it put it back on the phone? Thanks....

5shelties

Bronze
Jul 28, 2009
not have them sync with my iPhone again when I sync with iTunes? Ie: I have Batman that I purchased from iTunes store and have had it on my iPhone forever. Well I have another movie now and want to take Batman off and not waste memory. How do I delete it from my phone and when I sync with iTunes again not let it put it back on the phone? Thanks....
I think you would just remove the movie from it's source, that being your laptop/desktop, and thereforee when synching it couldn't put it back on your iPhone, plus you should remove it from your iPhone too. I would imagine you'd tell the system when you synch not to synch movies, if possible

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
In iTunes, go to the Video tab and uncheck the box next to Batman. Make sure the Sync Movies box stays checked. Then go to the Summary tab and check the box that says sync only checked songs and videos under options. Now if you want to add it back on at some point, it's as simple as checking the box again and syncing.