How do i delete my account

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
L

Lilvelvettj

There is no choice on this site to Delete Account. Ive wasted an hour looking for something then an extra half hour scouring the site for a link to delete. Not a good site if it doesn't have links and is diversely complicated to use.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
There is no choice on this site to Delete Account. Ive wasted an hour looking for something then an extra half hour scouring the site for a link to delete. Not a good site if it doesn't have links and is diversely complicated to use.
Chris runs this site, I'm sure if you sent him a PM or an email he will help you.

Same here, I want my username changed to ChristianReneFriborg. Thanks
@ChristianReneFriborg you may be better creating a new thread, unless @chris chimes in and helps out.

Last edited by a moderator:

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
We don't include links to delete your account. It's something that's handled by administrators. I'm sorry you've found our site 'complicated'. I've gone ahead as per your request to delete your account.