How do I delete Photostream albums?

reginaalear

Bronze
Jun 21, 2010
Western Kentucky
I have got three empty photostream albums and can't delete them for nothing. Is there anyway to delete them? I have tried logging out of the account and logging into another one and taking a picture and deleting it like that but all it did was make 3 of them. I have tried resetting my whole phone in the settings and even tried a hard reset. I'm lost as to how to delete them and thought you all might know. Thanks for any help.

reginaalear

Bronze
Jun 21, 2010
Western Kentucky
I'm not sure where to post this and don't want to start another thread. I don't have any other Apple products other than my phone so do I even need iCloud? From what I have read it's only useful if you are using another Apple product. Please correct me if I am wrong. My husband has a iPhone also but we never share information between the two phones. Thanks so much!

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
I'm not sure where to post this and don't want to start another thread. I don't have any other Apple products other than my phone so do I even need iCloud? From what I have read it's only useful if you are using another Apple product. Please correct me if I am wrong. My husband has a iPhone also but we never share information between the two phones. Thanks so much!
Well, you can sync your contacts, calendar, bookmarks, etc with your Mac or PC. But you can do that with iTunes and USB cable also.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
Let's say something happens to your phone and Apple has to replace it. With iCloud, you can have your contacts, etc... back on your phone before you leave the store & don't have to wait till you get to a computer to sync it. :)
That's one big perk of using it.