How do I disable the mobile version feature all sites by default?

php111

Bronze
Jul 30, 2011
Hey everyone,

Are there any settings to adjust to disable to mobile view version feature, so I can load all pages possible by desktop by default? I'm looking to view the desktop version on all site rather then switching from mobile to desktop manual. Could that be adjusted?

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
You can do it with a third-party browser such as Atomic Browser or Perfect Browser. They both allow you to select which browser you want the site to see when you visit.

php111

Bronze
Jul 30, 2011
You can do it with a third-party browser such as Atomic Browser or Perfect Browser. They both allow you to select which browser you want the site to see when you visit.

Thank you,

Could Atomic Browser Lite do it? Lite=free.

If yes, how can I do it with that browser? Also, would it be possible to take that version of Atomic Browser, and switch it with Safari by removing Safari without jailbreak? Or would that ruin my iPhone?

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Thank you,

Could Atomic Browser Lite do it? Lite=free.

If yes, how can I do it with that browser? Also, would it be possible to take that version of Atomic Browser, and switch it with Safari by removing Safari without jailbreak? Or would that ruin my iPhone?
I'm sure it has the same feature.

php111

Bronze
Jul 30, 2011
I'm sure it has the same feature.

Can you answer the only question?

Could you guide me through the process to get Atomic for full access by removing Safari? I haven't downloaded Atomic yet. I was waiting to see if I could take that Atomic for full access.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I prefer mobile Safari so I use the UAFaker tweak in SBSettings. I just toggle it on when I want to see the full version a website.

php111

Bronze
Jul 30, 2011
I prefer mobile Safari so I use the UAFaker tweak in SBSettings. I just toggle it on when I want to see the full version a website.

Could I get SBSetting from the app store on a non-jailbreak device? If yes, where would be the setting located in SBSettings? I prefer to leave it on until further notice. Lol.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
You won't remove safari to install / use atomic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Can you answer the only question?

Could you guide me through the process to get Atomic for full access by removing Safari? I haven't downloaded Atomic yet. I was waiting to see if I could take that Atomic for full access.
Yes. Atomic has a feature that will allow you to set a new user agent and view desktop versions of websites. Use the Atomic browser settings and select Firefox, Safari Desktop or Internet Explorer. After you select one, all of the websites you visit on your phone will be loaded with the desktop version. If you want to view a mobile version, just temporarily change it back to mobile Safari. You do not have to uninstall mobile Safari; you just stop using it. You'll use Atomic browser as a Safari replacement.

php111

Bronze
Jul 30, 2011
@Europa,

Under Lite version, I did not see anything about Identify Browser as. I went through all of the settings. Maybe I missed that setting? Could it be on the paid version? If so, the only option would be a gift card for me, and I don't have the funds right now to buy a gift card.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
@Europa,

Under Lite version, I did not see anything about Identify Browser as. I went through all of the settings. Maybe I missed that setting? Could it be on the paid version? If so, the only option would be a gift card for me, and I don't have the funds right now to buy a gift card.
You're correct. The lite version doesn't include that particular feature.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Atomic is only 99 cents.