How do i downgrade from 1.1.3 to 1.1.1?

theraker007

Bronze
Jun 15, 2007
i have an up to date, completely unmodified phone. i want to jailbreak into 1.1.3 but already have the firmware.

thanks

Sep 7, 2007
I would like to downgrade from 1.1.3 following the steps in the link posted in this thread, however I don't have wi-fi access within range of my desktop. So my question is can I complete all the necessary steps for downgrading up until i need jailbreakme.com, unplug the phone and go to a wi-fi area, complete the wi-fi steps, return home and to my desktop and finish downgrading? Or do I need to be plugged into iTunes for the duration? Thanks in advance for any input.

phillyphill39

Bronze
Dec 30, 2007
I recently had my iPhone replaced a few weeks ago so i believe it was an OTB 1.1.2 so this doesn't look like itll work for me.
i replaced mine to a few weeks ago, and i can downgraded just fine but i couldnt do anything once i upgraded back 1.1.2

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
I would like to downgrade from 1.1.3 following the steps in the link posted in this thread, however I don't have wi-fi access within range of my desktop. So my question is can I complete all the necessary steps for downgrading up until i need jailbreakme.com, unplug the phone and go to a wi-fi area, complete the wi-fi steps, return home and to my desktop and finish downgrading? Or do I need to be plugged into iTunes for the duration? Thanks in advance for any input.
yes, yes you can.