How do i download ZiPhone? (download link doesn't do anything)

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
as i said in the title, when i click on the download link on ziPhone.org, it doesn't do anything! its really bugging me =[ when i click on it all it does is say its loading downloadziPhone.org and then it redirects me back to ziPhone.org =\ can anyone maybe hook me up with the most current ziPhone (2.5) or at least tell me what i am doing wrong? thanks in advance!

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
Go HERE - this page's DL link right at the top is working fine for me - should take you to a page where you choose either Windows or Mac version to download ...

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
nope still redirects me back to the main page. i am using safari for windows, do you think it would change anything if i tried it on internet explorer?

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
nope still redirects me back to the main page. i am using safari for windows, do you think it would change anything if i tried it on internet explorer?
Hmmm - I had tried with Flock when I posted my original reply. Just tried with Safari for Windows and got same, proper result. Maybe clear your cache as well ...

I'm also uploading now to Rapidshare - try from HERE ...

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
ok i tried the cache thing but still get the same result =\ i wonder what could be causing this? obviously everyone else is doing fine with the link.

and thnaks for putting it up on rapidshare =]

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
ok i tried the cache thing but still get the same result =\ i wonder what could be causing this? obviously everyone else is doing fine with the link.

and thnaks for putting it up on rapidshare =]
Want me to email it to ya? It's around 8 mb.

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
Cool, glad it worked - are you in the 1.1.4 updating and then getting all your apps back club tonight?
ummm kinda, but for like the 2nd time. i had 1.1.3 then restored cause something went wrong, waited for 1.1.4 then stayed stock for a day or 2 then tried the 1.1.3 (ziPhone) jailbreak for 1.1.4 and got most of my apps back on, then something went wrong again (lol) and restored. So for right now im just keepin it kinda low in the apps department until its goin 100% perfect. the only thing that made me want to re re jailbreak right now was this new game called trism.. kinda like bejewled but takes more advantage of the touch screen/accelerometer. it looks really awesome. unfortunately i don't think its out right now

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
ummm kinda, but for like the 2nd time. i had 1.1.3 then restored cause something went wrong, waited for 1.1.4 then stayed stock for a day or 2 then tried the 1.1.3 (ziPhone) jailbreak for 1.1.4 and got most of my apps back on, then something went wrong again (lol) and restored. So for right now im just keepin it kinda low in the apps department until its goin 100% perfect. the only thing that made me want to re re jailbreak right now was this new game called trism.. kinda like bejewled but takes more advantage of the touch screen/accelerometer. it looks really awesome. unfortunately i don't think its out right now
Ouch - sounds like a lot of hassle. Hope it goes smoother now. That game does look quite good - his site has a signup now, to get an email when demo is available ....

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
Ouch - sounds like a lot of hassle. Hope it goes smoother now. That game does look quite good - his site has a signup now, to get an email when demo is available ....
yah i signed up for it earlier today. i was kinda disappointed though when i saw it wasn't out yet

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
For whatever reason I find that I can only download these things on my windows xp through internet explorer, anything else never works I am not sure why:eek:.

spartangaj

Mar 2, 2008
still not working for some reason? im not sure whether its internet explorer or what....

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
i would really appreciate that e mail as i am havin the same problem!

hamzagaj@hotmail.com

btw is this app good? i hav t mobile and still have 1.0.2 and so im hoping this is worth it. im an iPhone noob btw if u haven't noticed:(
if you look at the post about your's, you'll notice that patrickj gave you a download link to a file sharing site, not ziPhone.org so that will definitely work.