How do I get Installer on iPhone running 1.1.4?

ZJH90

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
San Francisco!!!!
Howdy, so I'm new to modding my iPhone (infact, I've never done it before)...and I wanted to know what I have to do to get installer on my phone. Im currently running 1.1.4. All help is greatly appreciated.

Nov 24, 2007
Go to ziPhone.org and download ziPhone

There's more info about it here
ya go there,, u might want to search my posts too.. save yourself a couple restores & re-jailbreaks.. i've had a couple probems..had to0 restore a couple times

ZJH90

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
San Francisco!!!!
Hi, so I attempted to use ziPhone, but after a few minutes, it got stuck on a black page with white text that says something about "can't exec/bin/sh for single user: no such file or directory". I really need help because my iPhone is not showing up in iTunes and I don't know how to restore if it wont show up in iTunes. Please help.

Nov 24, 2007
welll u might wanna search how to restore, (assuming u haven't restored before ether).. turn your phone off , hook the charger cable to your PC & open iTunes.. now hold the home button down as u plug the cable into the phone,, your phone well turn itself on when u plug it in & the iTunes plugin pic should show up on the iPhone screen... if u need to restore to different frimware,, hold shift the same time u click on restore in iTunes.. to changes frimware manually....