How do I get iOS 7 without a developer account?

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by Goldenkid89, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Goldenkid89

Goldenkid89 New Member

I'd like to check out iOS 7, but I am not a developer. How do I get iOS 7 without a developer account? Anything else I need to know about installing it?

#1 Goldenkid89, Jul 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2013
  2. Adriano73

Adriano73 Contributor
    Bronze

Pay for a developer account? Then you can be really nice to all your friends and register their udids on your account so they can have ios 7 too. Everybody wins. :)

Sent using iCafe app

3. jmp316

jmp316 Evangelist
    Gold

If you don't want to spend $99, there are several sites on the web that will register your UDID for you for a small fee. Google it.

4. Adriano73

Adriano73 Contributor
    Bronze

Yeah there's that option I suppose. Only drawback is you lose put on the enormous sense of satisfaction you get from being really nice to your friends, that's my point

Sent using iCafe app

5. Phreddyl

Phreddyl Member
    Bronze

Not to be a buzzkill but you also have to remember its still in beta and thereforee contains bugs. I wouldn't put it on your main phone. Developers are more prepared to deal with bugs and know how to resolve issues that arise. I am personally a chicken s%#t that would rather wait the 2 more months for a stable supported version.

6. efuseakay

efuseakay Contributor
    Silver

Just wait for the release.

7. reas0n

reas0n Member
    Silver

There are a few members on the board willing to register UDIDs, check the other threads. Maybe you can find a link to iOS7 Beta 1 which doesn't require a registered UDID, and then OTA update to 3(might work)? As for not installing it on you daily driver, I will say there are some less than desirable bugs, I CAN NOT say they've effected my daily driver in any serious manner. Since you don't seem to know how to get it, I wouldn't advise getting it, there's a reason it's not available to everyone at the moment.

8. IllusionEntity

IllusionEntity Evangelist
    Gold

eBaY have loads of listings to register your UDID for like £0.99p I don't understand what is so complicated. If you're worried just drop a dollar on a UDID registration on ebay. Not that difficult.

And if it's too buggy for your liking, go into DFU and downgrade. It's not rocket science.

#8 IllusionEntity, Jul 16, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2013
  9. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

Be nice.

10. IllusionEntity

IllusionEntity Evangelist
    Gold

I'm not being anything but. People are beating around the bush in here!

11. Phreddyl

Phreddyl Member
    Bronze

I didn't beat around bush. I think if you are not a developer and or don't know what you are doing then you shouldn't download. Wait till they work the bugs out.

12. AdamDaieh

AdamDaieh Member
    Bronze

I suggest you wait for the release of ios 7. It got loads of bugs and glitch.