How do I install a "theme"?

Mr D

Bronze
Sep 13, 2007
I am able to install icons but when I'm downloading these files from modmyiPhone, they include a bunch of files.

I know there is an easier way to change your phone icons and "theme" without going through each individual icon and uploading them...isn't there?

bambam26

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I am able to install icons but when I'm downloading these files from modmyiPhone, they include a bunch of files.

I know there is an easier way to change your phone icons and "theme" without going through each individual icon and uploading them...isn't there?

It's kinda funny how I keep posting in all your threads but you have the same questions as me. How did you install the icons.

Mr D

Bronze
Sep 13, 2007
It's kinda funny how I keep posting in all your threads but you have the same questions as me. How did you install the icons.
Well you go through iBrickr...have you downloaded that yet?

bambam26

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Yeah, I use it everyday. I am looking for a simple solution all the wiki's I read involve adding and removing tons of files. That is just to time consuming for me especially if I get bored with the theme after two days then I have to spend a hour changing it.