How do I install Cydia/installer on 3G?

shemna

Oct 27, 2008
Hi!

I just bought an unlocked version of 3G iPhone with firmware 2.0.2 and I have a few problems with it..

1. I want to install cydia/ installer on my phone.. how do I go about it?
2. The langauge in my iTunes 8 is spanish/some weird foreign langauge (I don't know how!). After connecting my phone to the laptop, the langauge when i view the apps in appstore is in that langauge now! i've tried changin the langauge in iTunes and setting it to english, but it doesn't change.
3.When i connect the phone to iTunes, it says the SIM in invalid, and hence I cant use the iTunes at all, cant create an account; in short, I cant do anything!

Somebody please help meeeeee!

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Hi!

I just bought an unlocked version of 3G iPhone with firmware 2.0.2 and I have a few problems with it..

1. I want to install cydia/ installer on my phone.. how do I go about it?
2. The langauge in my iTunes 8 is spanish/some weird foreign langauge (I don't know how!). After connecting my phone to the laptop, the langauge when i view the apps in appstore is in that langauge now! i've tried changin the langauge in iTunes and setting it to english, but it doesn't change.
3.When i connect the phone to iTunes, it says the SIM in invalid, and hence I cant use the iTunes at all, cant create an account; in short, I cant do anything!

Somebody please help meeeeee!
1. You need to be Jailbroken - read instructions here.

2. Re-install your iTunes with YOUR langauge from Apple's website.

3. Your iPhone is not unlocked if iTunes say "SIM invalid"!?