How do I install .ipb themes?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

fahad20

Oct 3, 2007
If you can use WinSCP or the mac version goto

var/root/Library/SummerBoard/Themes
^that is where the themes are located^
no..im nt using ne1 of dese....i jus follwed d costom rigtone tutorial n got it done...but i dnt hv ne program called WinSCP...i'l really appriciate if u cud tell me more abt it or post a link on how 2 get it....Thanks in advance.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
Man this pisses me off. I found your answer for you, but can't link because.... I AM ON MY iPhone!

Goto mmi and look under the Wiki section. It's under the skinning section, first item. If you can't find it I'll hook you up tomorrow with a machine that can copy and paste.

Edit: just saw that you tried that. LOL I'll get back to you...

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Man this pisses me off. I found your answer for you, but can't link because.... I AM ON MY iPhone!

Goto mmi and look under the Wiki section. It's under the skinning section, first item. If you can't find it I'll hook you up tomorrow with a machine that can copy and paste.

Edit: just saw that you tried that. LOL I'll get back to you...
:laugh2: LOL, ok....

Apr 17, 2008
good a serve is required with bbcode does not retrace one's steps out to set pictures

Hay take delight to conceive of with BBcode :( for me does not veer out to beget references to the absorbing pictures and video on the topic. Or regurgitate down tie-in on this topic

almarlimjr

Bronze
Jan 4, 2008
A thousand apologies for this question but I'm getting desperate. I've seen really incredible themes. I've searched everywhere for some kind of tutorial on how to do this. I'm new to modding my iPhone.

All I've used is Customize and Summerboard but I want to make my own theme to my personal preference.

How can I make/edit themes and get them on my phone? Can someone please help. I've read of iBrickr and using SSH. I've read about changing vars or roots but it's not making sense.