How do I make the ROM folder without Computer on iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Fred87nc

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
I'm trying to put roms on my iPhone through iShare, but I don't have a roms folder under media yet. anyway to create it without a computer?

musicmanmu

Bronze
Aug 2, 2007
WV
I'm trying to put roms on my iPhone through iShare, but I don't have a roms folder under media yet. anyway to create it without a computer?
Yes. Download Mobile Finder via Installer. It lets you view and modify all (or at least most) of your phone's files. You'll be able to create a ROMs folder (make sure you actually name it just like that - ROMs), then a folder for NES and GBA ROMs.

Fred87nc

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
Yes. Download Mobile Finder via Installer. It lets you view and modify all (or at least most) of your phone's files. You'll be able to create a ROMs folder (make sure you actually name it just like that - ROMs), then a folder for NES and GBA ROMs.
Thanks a lot bud, didn't expect a response so quick this early it the morning...But I need to get sleep and can't until I try Final Fantasy 6 on my iPhone first!

musicmanmu

Bronze
Aug 2, 2007
WV
No problem! The NES emulator is quite good, although for action/racing games, I have a hard time navigating well. I'm stuck on puzzle/strategy games. Right now I'm on a battleship kick!

fran_lfc

May 8, 2008
I can't create a new folder inside the ROMs folder... why is that? I already have a NES folder with files in it. But I cant creat any new file or folder inside the ROMs folder, I cant even create the GAMEBOY folder outside and move it in. Im with Mobile Finder.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I can't create a new folder inside the ROMs folder... why is that? I already have a NES folder with files in it. But I cant creat any new file or folder inside the ROMs folder, I cant even create the GAMEBOY folder outside and move it in. Im with Mobile Finder.
Sometimes MobileFinder just doesn't feel like creating or deleting files. Rebooting seems to do the trick for me.

- John