How do I move photos from iPhone to my Mac?

jamesf

Jul 5, 2007
I'm sure this is something that I am totally overlooking, but how do I move the pictures that I've snapped with my iPhone to my Mac?

In iTunes, I have sync turned on for Photos and I have selected a specific folder. So I'm moving pics from my Mac to the iPhone, but it's not pulling pictures from the phone.

Thanks!

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
I'm sure this is something that I am totally overlooking, but how do I move the pictures that I've snapped with my iPhone to my Mac?

In iTunes, I have sync turned on for Photos and I have selected a specific folder. So I'm moving pics from my Mac to the iPhone, but it's not pulling pictures from the phone.

Thanks!
Only reason why I am gunna say this is because I passed this same question like 6 times the pass 2 days .. Use the search botton.. I don't have a mac i think i heard iPhoto but SEARCH and its there

jamesf

Jul 5, 2007
Last edited by a moderator:

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
Ty Sir, no offense just we need to start cleaning these forums its the same questions over and over not many want to work and find the information

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Don't worry about the duplicate questions. It would be nice if people would search but as more and more people finally acquire an iPhone that'll just be that many more newbs posting on here with questions. Better settle in and get used to the onslaught.

GQmacguy

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
when you plug in, it should automatically open iPhoto, and prompt you to import your photos. If not, just open iPhoto and select import.