How do I put a PDF on my iPhone using PC?

erfan

Bronze
Nov 21, 2007
Can someone please tell me how do I put PDF files on my iPhone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 6, 2007
Viewing PDF's on the iPhone

You can't load files onto the iPhone. But you can view almost any document by uploading it to www.readdle.com on your computer and then saving that site in your iPhone's Safari bookmarks.

I have a ton of Word and PDF files on there and they look great.

P.S. You can view documents only, not create or edit them.

erfan

Bronze
Nov 21, 2007
You can load .pdf files on your iPhone .. you can load with downloading pdf viewer from the installer and put the file to /var/root/Media/PDF/ and then the .pdf file will be visible in the pdf viewer and you can read it .. look at the pictures ... its very simple using ibrickr .
And again tnx MacManPro !

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
If you have the phone jailbroken and you have SSH installed, you can use SSH to copy the files over to your phone. You can use WinSCP if you are using Windows and Fugu or CyberDuck if you are using a Mac.

zandrik

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
very easily

All I do is email the file to myself. or if you have adobe acrobat standard, (ability to create your own pdf's) or ecopy desktop ( another great pdf editor porgram) you can save them as an html file and upload it to your google docs account (must have a google account). If you need me to convert a file to PDF, just PM me. I can even convert it to an html file for you.

good luck.

Zandrik