How do I re-sync iPhone without data loss?

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Before I start I really need to get a new laptop cause my current laptop has crashed over 7x!:mad:

Alright my iPhone was synced with the before crashed laptop and after I restored my computer back to its Factory settings for the 8th time I proceeded to downloaded iTunes and all the stuff that were on it before the crash. . .Long story short my iPhone doesn't wanna sync with iTunes without it first wanting to delete everything and make a new sync:eek:

How can I sync my iPhone without it deleting all the data, music+album covers, etc to iTunes?
-btw another reason I need a fix is because whenever I go the appstore and try to download something it tells me that I cant purchase apps on this iTunes account because its not linked to that country or something:eek:

snverhallen

Bronze
Aug 28, 2008
Before I start I really need to get a new laptop cause my current laptop has crashed over 7x!:mad:

Alright my iPhone was synced with the before crashed laptop and after I restored my computer back to its Factory settings for the 8th time I proceeded to downloaded iTunes and all the stuff that were on it before the crash. . .Long story short my iPhone doesn't wanna sync with iTunes without it first wanting to delete everything and make a new sync:eek:

How can I sync my iPhone without it deleting all the data, music+album covers, etc to iTunes?
-btw another reason I need a fix is because whenever I go the appstore and try to download something it tells me that I cant purchase apps on this iTunes account because its not linked to that country or something:eek:
You don't by chance transfer your iTunes folder onto another hard drive or anything before your crash? Unfortunately I can't think of any other way you could sync your iPhone without transferring your old iTunes library to your new computer.

If you don't have that old iTunes library, I think your only other choice is to just click OK when iTunes asks to delete all your old data etc. :( But I would wait a bit, as some other members may have better suggestions or solutions.

snverhallen

TAEWING59

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
I don't think you can... Google to find a program to copy music and stuff from iPhone... I had to re-install my OS on a Windows (no surprise there) I found that program and it copied all um music off my iPhone 3G

Just google it

iPhone-v2

Bronze
May 7, 2008
seattle
yes you can...! Use i-funbox and it will open you iPhone file system and then you can easily copy any thing from your iPhone to your PC.

xomwah

Bronze
Apr 28, 2008
Thanks I needed help on this too

Syxx6

Mar 3, 2010
step 1:
Don't have a picture of yourself shirtless if you want help.
step 2:
Receive help.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
You really chose your first post in these forums to open an old thread and rip on a member? Doesn't speak very well for you...